[CT Birds] 7/25 Salisbury & Colebrook

Kfinnan at aol.com Kfinnan at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 08:52:30 EDT 2013

The breeding birds really quiet down between 7/2 and 7/25. A good
transition date around here seems to be 7/15. It gets tougher when you have to  see
them first. Yesterday, an immature, Blue-winged Warbler appeared  outside my
office window. 'Don't know where the nest was. They're wandering  around.
Those Magnolias could be practically anywhere.

In a message dated 7/25/2013 9:48:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,