[CT Birds] Good field guide(s)

malematthew at comcast.net malematthew at comcast.net
Sun Jul 28 09:47:55 EDT 2013

I,ve got them all and sell them all.....my choice for a small size guide is Sibely's...it's the only one of the three you mentioned that fits easily in my back pocket.....or I bring an older Peterson( they used to be pocket sized too) . I did get a NAt. Geo Guide for my daughter when she was learning.....as the index marks on the sides gets her to the right bird type more quickly...but now she is using Sibely too

Matthew

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App