[CT Birds] To Bill and others on the migrating Eagle.

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 22 18:28:09 EDT 2013

To Bill and others on the migrating Eagle.

I think we all can be right on this sighting of the Eagle. I had no nocks at the time, and from the shape it was sailing south in, I would say it was a Bald. It was to back-lit from the white cloud to see any marks, but shape was lookin like Bald. I have often seen them through the years way up high just flying about-with the wind or just a thermal, but this guy was moving fast due South, and it was much higher than any I ever saw of one in the summer here. I still feel this bird was moving on, not just traveling from one point to another as they often do in the summer. But who knows.
 I also could not read the leg band from that distance - he he....Paul Carrier

The Chipping Sparrows in my yard just fledged 2 young this afternoon, and they were happily skipping about all over the lawn all day long. - Oh to be as happy as they were lookin today!