[CT Birds] Looking for good spots in Middletown

Tim Antanaitis timant123 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 21:46:10 EDT 2013

My last post made me think about how horrible the birding is here in Middletown.  I've lived here for 2.5
 years and I still haven't found a good songbird spot, and there's not much habitat that is accessible.  I hope somebody can tell me something I don't know and prove me wrong.  I might just not know the spots like I did when I was in Manchester.  Please email me if you know of some good songbird/duck/shorebird spots in Middletown.
Tim Antanaitis