[CT Birds] DEEP Meeting Summary

Breslin, Sandy sbreslin at audubon.org
Sat Jul 27 02:39:51 EDT 2013

Will follow up on the "fishing rod" test, but again, we are working on fix for access issue.

Discussed RAP. State of CT has no restrictions on use of RAP near wetlands. We were told that research has shown no toxic leaching from this product. I'd like to research just for my own edification and could use help w that. Quick Google found NJ and PA have some restrictions on use near wetlands, but w lots of wiggle room for site-by-site exceptions. More to do here.

- Sandy

Sent from my iPhone