[CT Birds] You're invited - State Parks Centennial Kick Off Thur PM!

Breslin, Sandy sbreslin at audubon.org
Tue Jul 30 15:33:02 EDT 2013

Hi CT Birders,

In the wake of our successful meeting last week comes this nice invitation to join in the celebration of the 100th Anniversary of Connecticut's State Parks. On behalf of CT DEEP and Park advocates, I am pleased to extend this invitation for you to join Lt. Governor Nancy Wyman & DEEP Commissioner Daniel C. Esty for the official kick off of a yearlong Parks Centennial Celebration! RSVP contact below.

Connecticut State Parks Centennial Celebration Kick-off:
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Dinosaur State Park
400 West Street
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Refreshments served

RSVP: CT State Parks ~ 860-424-3200
DEEP.StateParks at ct.gov<mailto:DEEP.StateParks at ct.gov>

All the best,

- Sandy

Director of Governmental Affairs
Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road
Southbury, CT 06488
(203) 804-0488 cell (Best)
(203) 264-5098 x306
(203) 264-6332 fax
www.audubonct.org

Audubon Connecticut, the state organization of the National Audubon Society, works to protect birds, other wildlife and their habitats using education, science and conservation, and legislative advocacy for the benefit of people and the earth's biological diversity. Through our network of nature education centers, protected wildlife sanctuaries and local, volunteer chapters, we seek to connect people with nature and inspire the next generation of conservationists.