[CT Birds] August pelagic opportunity (MA)

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 23:35:05 EDT 2013

Hi folks. This rescheduled trip is a Go but still has spaces available. For
those waiting for a weather report to make a last-minute decision, as of
right now the forecast looks just fine (subject to change of course!).
Impressively, approx. 1/3 of the roster is from Connecticut, the highest
percentage I can remember.

Hope to see even more of you on board.

Nick