[CT Birds] Stratford Dowitchers

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 2 18:24:41 EDT 2013

Mike,
Actually, virtually all the Dowitchers that had been there at high tides a couple weeks ago have departed, and did so while those pilings were still lying there.
Earlier this week at high tide I saw 75 Greater Yellowlegs, 6 Lesser Yellowlegs, and zero dowitchers.
Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone