[CT Birds] Audubon CT Announces New Director!

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Thu Aug 1 13:30:15 EDT 2013

Dear CT Birding Community,

It is with great pleasure that Audubon Connecticut welcomes our new executive director, Stewart Hudson. A longtime environmental advocate, Mr. Hudson comes to us from the Emily Hall Tremaine Foundation where he has been actively engaged in shaping Connecticut's clean energy and climate protection efforts.   Read our detailed announcement at: http://ct.audubon.org/newsroom/press-releases/2013/audubon-names-stewart-j-hudson-vice-president-and-executive-director--0

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road
Southbury, CT 06488

Phone: (203)264-5098 x308

Fax: (203)264-6332

pcomins at audubon.org

Audubon Connecticut, the state organization of the National Audubon Society, works to protect birds, other wildlife and their habitats using education, science and conservation, and legislative advocacy for the benefit of people and the earth's biological diversity. Through our network of nature education centers, protected wildlife sanctuaries and local, volunteer chapters, we seek to connect people with nature and inspire the next generation of conservationists.