[CT Birds] 8/3 MA Pelagic

Tim Antanaitis timant123 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 02:54:35 EDT 2013

18 hours on a boat is just insane.  I've never seen so many people falling asleep standing up or sitting with their heads jerking around.  Somehow I was able to drive home after this and stay up until sunrise, which is about when I started hallucinating from lack of sleep.
Here is my ebird list with photos for all species I saw.  I would love some feedback on my Band-rumped Storm-Petrel ID.  I missed a few other good birds.  I'm sure there will be a full list soon from someone.

Tim Antanaitis
Middletown