[CT Birds] Invitation to Ribbon Cutting at Shoreline Greenway Walkway -- Hammonasset Beach State Park, Madison

Breslin, Sandy sbreslin at audubon.org
Wed Aug 7 16:25:03 EDT 2013

Hi Folks:

Please see the attached invitation from DEEP to attend the official opening of the Shoreline Greenway Walkway at Hammonasset Beach State Park on August 22nd at 10 AM.

Best,

- Sandy

Director of Governmental Affairs
Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road
Southbury, CT 06488
(203) 804-0488 cell (Best)
(203) 264-5098 x306
(203) 264-6332 fax
www.audubonct.org

Audubon Connecticut, the state organization of the National Audubon Society, works to protect birds, other wildlife and their habitats using education, science and conservation, and legislative advocacy for the benefit of people and the earth's biological diversity. Through our network of nature education centers, protected wildlife sanctuaries and local, volunteer chapters, we seek to connect people with nature and inspire the next generation of conservationists.