[CT Birds] Bird Rescue

John Ogren northernrail at comcast.net
Thu Aug 8 19:12:53 EDT 2013

Hi,
   I just finished helping a Scout on his "Eagle Project". He installed 10 fishline collectors at various places in Old Saybrook. These include 2 at the South Cove Causeway, a couple at the fishing spots at Dock n Dine, on the pier at Knollwood, and at all the marinas in town. I have already noticed a big difference on the causeway and at the fishing spots at Dock n Dine. The CT DEEP in Old Lyme loaned us one to copy. I am sure if anybody is interested they will assist.
John Ogren

Message: 4