[CT Birds] Extra- RI Sandhill Crane

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 9 17:48:20 EDT 2013

FYI, for those interested in RI birds, today I went to see a Sandhill Crane in the West Kingston section of South Kingstown RI that has been easy to locate so far.  It is right alongside Rte 138 at the Cottrell farm and across the street from the Shickasheen Farm and West Kingston Park.  It gave excellent views and came somewhat close to the vegetable stand where we temporarily parked.  I took photos.  It was even out during the pouring rain.   E-mail me if you want more info or check the RI websites.

Dan