[CT Birds] One more volunteer opportunity Terns/plovers need some more help

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Aug 12 13:17:36 EDT 2013

Also, we will be helping TNC remove the fencing and signage at Griswold Point on Friday, August 30th.  The parking there is quite limited, so please email ctwaterbirds at gmail.com if you can help so we can get you the details.   This is a great opportunity to see place where access is normally a bit difficult.

Patrick