[CT Birds] OT: Birders driving

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 15:01:32 EDT 2013

You crack me up with this little dilly! Another great idea to start a list for only what you see
only on the hood of ones car going 40mph! Birds, butterflies, insects et al. And you thought
you were done doing lists or chasing Dave. Ha! LOL. I know this is stretching but I included
the word bird, for list sake.

Mardi Dickinson