[CT Birds] OT: Popular AZ Birding Site Endangered

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 15:25:59 EDT 2013

Thank you Ken for bring this to the forefront. I know this was in the works but am thrilled to hear
there has been further progress. More needs to be done to save this special place of the Paton's
property located in Patagonia, Arizona

I plan to help too. Plus I will get this out to all my social media platforms soon.

Mardi Dickinson