[CT Birds] Quaker Ridge Hawk Watch season officially underway

Ryan Maclean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 09:33:29 EDT 2013

Hey all, Quaker Ridge Hawk Watch at Audubon Greenwich is now up and running
for the fall 2013 season. As of now we don't expect any significant flights
this week but with the arrival of cooler temperatures this weekend
hopefully things will be picking up. I will be here counting from 9-5
Monday thru Friday but we are still in search of volunteers for weekend
days. If any of you would like to do the count for a day or two, please
email me at ryanmac335 at gmail.com and let me know what days you'd like to
take. Looking forward to seeing alot of you here for a great season!
-Ryan MacLean, official counter