[CT Birds] Big Nighthawk push tonite?

B Inskeep binskeep at optonline.net
Fri Aug 23 20:50:14 EDT 2013

At Greenwich Audubon (usually a reliable place to see nighthawks), I joined Ryan Maclean who counted 192 Common Nighthawks, most streaming along the ridge and down the valley and several that flew directly over the hawkwatch field until just around 7pm. Checking other spots closer to the coast where they have been reliable in past years around Greenwich turned up none.

Brenda Inskeep