[CT Birds] Milford Pt follow-up

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 19:20:18 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Recently back from vacation and still catching up on email from the past
couple weeks. I am still responding to emails from nearly two weeks ago. I
just wanted to say thank you to all who participated in the Milford Point
conversation, as many interesting points were raised along the way. The
conversation quickly shifted away from my objection to the proposal by
certain conservationists to completely close the sand spit during the
*migration, non-breeding season,* but that's fine, and probably should have
been expected...obviously many folks found discussing the breeding Least
Terns more compelling :)

Regarding the Least Tern debate that ensued, thanks to those who provided
data, papers, and pure logic in their arguments.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT