[CT Birds] Grackle-crazy New Britain

Robert Jase busterggi at aol.com
Tue Aug 27 13:07:12 EDT 2013

Around 7:30 this morning I peeked out my front door window and saw dozens of Grackles mobbing my feeder and yard in general, been a year since I saw this many at one time.  Also due to having broken lawn mower I've quite a bit of wild stuff going to seed in the yard and that attracted three Goldfinches this morning, two male, one female.  Until last night I had no idea that foxes liked to eat apples but there was one munching on a dropped one when I took the trash out - never too old to see something new.

Bob

Robert Jase
busterggi at aol.com