[CT Birds] Hummingbirds are gone

Jo-Anne Roberts jmrcnslt at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 20:49:54 EDT 2013

I had hummers in the garden this afternoon while preparing beds. I would go inside for a while so they could feed but they didn't seem to mind me being outside. I'll keep an eye out in the next couple of days.
My last date for seeing them is usually around the 10th/11th of September. I'm hoping they will stick around a little while longer.