[CT Birds] Warblers at Branford Supply Pond including Mourning

Gina Nichol sunrisebirding at aol.com
Sun Sep 8 14:08:19 EDT 2013

 After a late start this morning, I thought I might have missed out but found a nice selection of birds at Branford Supply Ponds.  Highlights were Tennessee Warbler and Mourning Warbler as well as many
American Redstarts, Northern Parulas and a few Magnolia Warblers.  The Mourning Warbler was an adult
seen well briefly (no eye ring) and then seen a few times as it skulked through the undergrowth.

EBird report at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S15122228

Gina Nichol
Branford, CT

For Roy

>From Gina Nichol:
9/8/2013 -- Branford, Supply Ponds -- MOURNING WARBLER, TENNESSEE WARBLER