[CT Birds] injured mourning dove: cats as predators

Ann Lewis annmlewis59 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 18:44:28 EDT 2013

I know that few birders are likely to have outdoor cats but thought I'd
pass on info on this product that is designed to protect birds from outdoor
cats.  It is reported to be effective and might make a good gift for
family, friends or neighbors who have outdoor cats.  It is a brightly
colored collar cover that alerts birds to the presence of a stalking cat.
The reviews report positive reports by outdoor cat owners.  Has anyone out
there tried one of these?  Here's a link to the website:

Ann Lewis