[CT Birds] Bluff Point

Dave Provencher hikerbirder at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 21:35:26 EDT 2013

Well the weather does not look right for the morning fight at Bluff BUT...
There are a lot if birds going over Norwich right now. The winds are
predicted to be light southwesterly through the night and morming. Bad for
the corner at Bluff Point but there is the possibility of showers by
morning which could increase the number of migrants around CT tomorrow. I'd
go poking about if I could.