[CT Birds] Hummingbirds

Joseph Budrow jbudrow at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 5 19:59:55 EDT 2013

Yesterday afternoon at about 5 my wife and I are chilling on the couch when we see a female hummer hovering that front window looking in. She stayed there for about 20 seconds and split. She came back about 5 minutes later and this time our puppy ran to the sill and put her paws up and looked right at the bird. They stared at each other until the bird left after 5 seconds. Poor puppy waited for her to return.