[CT Birds] Hammonasett- Upland Sandpiper, Golden Plover. Nighthawk

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Fri Sep 13 19:43:53 EDT 2013

Thanks Paul! The Upland Sandpiper was still there at 6:45 pm this
evening just before the Park closed. Also the Golden Plover continued
just a few yards away.  As we were leaving...Jen and I saw and watched
a single Nighthawk fly over the main exit road just past the circle
and then hunting over the marsh until it was too dark to see anymore!

Keith and Jen Mueller