[CT Birds] Quaker Ridge Hawk Watch live updates now on facebook

Ryan Maclean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 18:38:37 EDT 2013

For those of you with facebook, Quaker Ridge Hawk Watch at Audubon
Greenwich now has a page where we'll be posting live sighting updates from
the watch, as well as other data, news, photos and articles. Here's the
link to the page:

We'll also be giving forecast updates to let you know when big flights are
predicted. Right now Friday and Saturday are shaping up to be potentially
big days for hawks with temperatures expected to drop back down to the high
60s and winds shifting back to the NW. We may very well get our first
1,000+ Broad-Wing days so we could use any help we can get this weekend.
The more eyes the better.

-Ryan MacLean