[CT Birds] Funny!

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 18:04:19 EDT 2013

Remember the angry rooster hanging out in Lyme's Nehantic Forest a number of years back?  I believe that it attacked Dave Provencher.  It seemed to survive there much longer than any chicken would be expected.  It was probably dumped there because of its aggressiveness.  My father had to get rid of a rooster recently because it was so ornery and we had one as a kid that was a terror.  It would attack even when it was a fuzzy little chick.

Glenn Williams