[CT Birds] American Golden Plover & Leucistic Plover

pfavreau at cox.net pfavreau at cox.net
Sun Sep 22 17:10:22 EDT 2013

>From Patrice Favreau:
late posting, but thought I'd add my observations to recent report:
9/20/13  Friday around 2PM:  I likewise saw a few Am. Golden Plover & the leucisitic Plover that appears to be a Semipalmated, & at least 10 Killdeer, on a small island in Mansfield Hollow Reservoir. I saw them from my kayak. I did not get around to posting to ctbirds, but did put on ebird. The leucisitic Plover had orange legs, pure white body except a light dusky/smoky tail band, black eyes, black bill.