[CT Birds] Lake Chamberlain - Golden-winged Warbler

John Oshlick john.oshlic at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 19:18:00 EDT 2013

Lake Chamberlain - Bethany - I went for a walk around the lake at 5:30pm tonight and ran into the same feeding flock that I saw yesterday. I again saw the adult male Golden-winged Warbler. The rain and south winds must have prevented them from moving on. The bird has been seen from the dirt road that runs around the lake. It is on the East side of the lake near a small overgrown boat launch. The area does not really contain ideal habitat for a Golden-winged Warbler. Had I thought that the bird was going to stick around I would not have waited untill 5:00pm to go looking for it today!

John Oshlick