[CT Birds] CT Audubon Tree Farm- WOW!

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 17 11:57:52 EDT 2013

I had one of the best mornings ever at the tree farm today between 7:30- 9:15, in part with AJ and Sue Hand. I don't think I've ever had 16 species of warblers,5 species of Vireos, and 3 species of Flycatchers in any Westport location during one visit. I really love this spot! Here are the highlights for you and Roy:

9/17/13- Westport- CT Audubon Tree Farm- Yellow-bellied Flycatcher,Yellow-throated Vireo,Blue-headed Vireo,Warbling Vireo,Philadelphia Vireo,Red-eyed Vireo, Blue-winged Warbler,Black-and-white Warbler,Mourning Warbler( my first in Westport),Common Yellowthroat,Hooded Warbler(another first for Westport),American Redstart,Northern Parula,Magnolia Warbler,Bay-breasted Warbler,Yellow Warbler,Black-throated Blue Warbler,Palm Warbler( seen by AJ & Sue),Prairie Warbler,Black-throated Green Warbler, Wilson's Warbler, Yellow-breasted Chat

Tina Green with AJ & Sue Hand
Sent from my iPhone