[CT Birds] Orange-crowned Warbler, Long Beach, Stratford

charles barnard jr chbarnjr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 10:48:26 EDT 2013

An Orange-crowned Warbler was on Long Beach West, about 50 yards beyond the
spot where the 2 cedar trees grow near one another on the barrier beach.
This is the 3rd beach section (as measured by each jetty) beyond the
parking lot. I did manage an admittedly very poor photo, but I hope that it
should be good enough for documentation purposes. When first seen, the bird
was facing me, but I could only get a side view shot by the time I got my
camera focused. The photo can be seen on eBird at

Charlie Barnard Jr