[CT Birds] CT Audubon Tree Farm Highlights

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 19 16:08:18 EDT 2013

Even though it was a bit quieter than Tuesday morning,we, including AJ & Sue Hand and Vanessa Caccamise,had another good day for migrants at the tree farm.
Here are the highlights which included a few birds new for me at this location.

9/19/13- Westport- CT Audubon Tree Farm(Sasco Creek Rd)- a very vocal White-eyed Vireo continues,Blue-headed Vireo,Warbling Vireo,Red-eyed Vireo,Blue-gray Gnatcatcher,Brown Thrasher continues from yesterday,Northern Parula,Chestnut-sided Warbler seen only by AJ,Black-throated Blue, Black-throated Green, Prairie, and Black-and-white Warblers,American Redstart,Common Yellowthroat,Scarlet Tanager,2 Rose-breasted Grosbeak.

Tina Green
With AJ & Sue Hand and Vanessa Caccamise
Sent from my iPhone