[CT Birds] old saybrook raptors

James Sherwonit jsherwonit at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 19:59:24 EDT 2013

This afternoon around 2:00 Jan and I had the following over the marshes at Founder Memorial Park:
First Northern Harrier of the year hunting in the grasses, several sharp shinned hawks, a coopers, ospreys - some local but also looked to be migrants.
Over by the CT River Bridge (Baldwin ) Bridge there were lots of turkey vultures and a kettle of 4 black vultures.
Bald Eagle flying over route 1 in Madison near the entrance to Hammonassett.
Yesterday Saturday) we had a Bald Eagle soar over the house heading over the Ct river.
Jim and Jan Sherwonit
Old Saybrook