[CT Birds] Greenwich Tod's Point Osprey update Sept 19 - Sept 22

shootsnaps at aol.com shootsnaps at aol.com
Mon Sep 23 09:50:58 EDT 2013

Thursday afternoon, the 19th, I visited the pond and only saw the Male on a limb with a fish. Neither  female nor the young were visible in their usual spots around the pond. Sunday, the 22nd I visited the Pond in the late afternoon through sunset, and did not see or hear any of the family.

Snowy Egrets remain in abundance in the pond area and the shoreline. We did not see any other shore birds during our walks. Did see a female yellow warbler.

pix @ http://www.libraphotography.com/osprey-september-2013.html  One from the 19th and one from the 22nd.