[CT Birds] FREE BIRD and Nature Books!!!

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Sat Sep 28 08:29:51 EDT 2013

I am in the process of downsizing my studio which includes finding
some very much needed shelf space for the many piles of books I have
on my studio floor. I have culled through all my hundreds and hundreds
of books and have put aside a pile of a few hundred BIRD, NATURE and
Field Guide Books that I need to find good homes for. There are many
books that would be great for kids and beginning birders, and anyone
interested in nature from all around the world. They are all in
various conditions, but still quite intact.

I am offering these books to anyone that might be interested or know
someone that will have a need for them such as Nature Centers, Young
Birders, etc.

Since I don't have allot of time to find homes for these books, I will
have a short window to do so. Unfortunately whatever books I don't
find homes for will end up in the dump!

I will be at Hammonassett Beach SP tomorrow morning from around 8:30
for a couple of hours. I will be set up in the Nature Center parking
lot. Just look for my Gray Dodge pick-up truck with a cap on it and a
table set up at the back of my truck. My license plate is SEA DAK.
Please come and find homes for all these books, it will be a shame to
throw them away in the dump!!

See you tomorrow morning!

Keith Mueller
Killingworth