[CT Birds] FREE BIRD and Nature Books!!! Part 2 THANK YOU

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Sat Sep 28 09:16:19 EDT 2013

THank You everyone for all your suggestions. Over the last three
weeks, I have  attempted to make arrangements for these books,
etc.....but it has turned into a scheduling problem..... I did make
connections with one Audubon Center and they will be going through my
books and other stuff tonight. However, I am out of time and options
for these books. I don't have any more time to invest in trying to
find homes for these books, etc. so this is the best way that I can
think of. So if you are interested and might know someone that might
be interested, please come to Hammo tomorrow morning. I really hate to
have to throw them away, but I just don't have any more time or energy
to try to find homes for them!

Thanks again!!

Hopefully I will see you in the morning! :^)

Best Regards,

Keith

Quoting kmueller at ntplx.net: