[CT Birds] first good movement in yard-Harwinton

Kfinnan at aol.com Kfinnan at aol.com
Sun Sep 29 17:50:18 EDT 2013

Paul - That variety is interesting because, here in Goshen, Warbler
migration switched completely to Yellow-rumps, yesterday. Perhaps it's due  to the
elevation but, now, every Warbler is a YR. GC Kinglets and other
representatives of the over-wintering birds are coming in, too.

At White Memorial, this morning (lower elevation) my brother Bruce and I
saw a lot of YRs but also quite a bit more variety in addition.

Kevin Finnan
Goshen

In a message dated 9/29/2013 4:59:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,