[CT Birds] Mystic Yard 9/23am

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 07:46:49 EDT 2013

If my yard is any indicator, it should be a great day to be in the field.  I was only able to bird about 15 minutes before work, but I had about 125 warblers of 8 species, plus tanagers, vireo, waxwings, robins, etc. moving through.  I can get good morning in my yard, but today was more exceptional in that birds were actively feeding and giving nice views as they pushed north and west through the yard.  They normally fly over or stop in the tree toops for a second.  Things were still jumping when I had to leave.
Wish I could be at Bluf Point right now.
Glenn Williams