[CT Birds] All Refuges Closed

Barbara Garrett barbaragarrett at optonline.net
Tue Oct 1 15:42:53 EDT 2013

Lest I become despised on this board, I'd like to point out (and I have no axes to grind) that many, if not all, of the employees would much rather be working, than not.  It's not their choice, and I assume many care about the wildlife refuges they protect, in their varying capacities.

Barbara
north Stamford