[CT Birds] All Refuges Closed

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 15:48:15 EDT 2013

I am sure they would.  That is not the question. The question is why assinine behavior of our elected officials should keep anyone out of land that is owned by we the people. If they want to have a tantrum.... So be it. We should put them  all in time-out and just go about our business. They are the problem. Not the solution.

Mark