[CT Birds] All Refuges Closed

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Tue Oct 1 16:09:43 EDT 2013

FYI, what I heard is that the law enforcement arm of the USF&WS is NOT part of the shutdown.  It wouldn't surprise me to find that the situation leaves them with more time than usual to patrol, nor would I be surprised if their patience was a bit limited under the circumstances.  But everyone can make up their own minds.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT