[CT Birds] Extralimital but important to many.

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Wed Oct 2 16:39:59 EDT 2013

Help Fill the Feeder  to Save Paton's Birder's Haven!
Birders, bird  lovers, and conservationists: We urgently need your help by
October 15 to  purchase an international birding landmark. Paton's Birder
Haven, the  Patagonia, Arizona, home of Wally and Marion Paton that has
welcomed so many  birders through the years, must be sold by the family.

Join American  Bird Conservancy, Tucson Audubon, and Victor Emanuel Nature
Tours in the effort  to purchase the Paton property. Your support will match
the $264K already  raised, honor the memory of Wally and Marion, and ensure
the property is  maintained in perpetuity as a unique public birding place.
If the birding  community successfully raises the funds to purchase this
property, it will be  given to Tucson Audubon to own and to operate.

So far more than  1000 donors have given more than $264,000 of the $300,000
needed. We still need  raise $36,000 from the birding community. Put
yourself on the donor list by  making a _donation_
(http://www.z2systems.com/nps//servlet/DisplayLink?orgId=tas&emailId=0e541a85088251588971c01a325f1ef30m71901
0e5&linkId=2517&targetUrl=http://www.abcbirds.org/paton)  of $50 or more
today.

_Check out the list of donors_
(http://www.z2systems.com/nps//servlet/DisplayLink?orgId=tas&emailId=0e541a85088251588971c01a325f1ef30m719010e5&linkId=25
18&targetUrl=http://http://www.abcbirds.org/paton/donors.html) . Shouldn't
your name be there  with those of your friends?

Click on the link  below to donate and learn about the
Paton's Birder's  Haven story: _www.abcbirds.org/paton _
(http://www.z2systems.com/nps//servlet/DisplayLink?orgId=tas&emailId=0e541a85088251588971c01a32
5f1ef30m719010e5&linkId=2519&targetUrl=http://www.abcbirds.org/paton)