[CT Birds] Visiting birder 11-20 Oct

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sun Oct 6 16:05:02 EDT 2013

I am passing this along the request below to the list without the email address as I have not received permission to post it publicly.  I will be glad to forward it to any birders interested in helping, and I may be able to post it later.  I imagine most of our birds will be new to someone from Britain.

Good birding!

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT

=====
I am coming to Connecticut to stay with my daughter 11-20 October 2013.
I am a regular amateur British birdwatcher, living in Suffolk where we have many opportunities for birdwatching.
Is there someone known to you who might take me for a walk around the Stonington area and introduce me to American birds?
Please also let me know the cost a guide would charge for a half day walk.
I have searched the net but have found no help with this.  I am hoping you can assist me.
Many thanks, (Mrs) Juliet Allerton