[CT Birds] To clarify

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:38:43 EDT 2013

Greg's son-in-law Mike and other federal employees are not part of the problem. They are being chewed up by the same arrogant, insensitive, uncaring, over-paid beaurocracy that had the gall to shut down the government in order to win a game of "Mine is Bigger".  Both sides of the aisle are to blame. They are as uncaring about our quality of life as they are about tar sands oil, fracking, wind turbines, missles into Syria, the first and fourth ammendment ( even the 2nd but guns do kill people), and the sacrificing of ANWR.

I care about Mike , the employees at the Bird Banding Lab, and on and on. I don't care if anybody in washington gets re-elected. They need to stop thinking that we belong to them. That Bridge in Concord wasn't that long ago.

Careful of history......