[CT Birds] Rusty Blackbirds

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Wed Oct 2 22:22:04 EDT 2013

3 Rusty blackbirds -- 1 m and 2 f -- see in the grassy median of I91 near the Hartford airport.  See?  There is something good that can come of being stuck in traffic!

And this is too late to do anyone good, but I had a black-billed cuckoo in my yard over a week ago.

Sarah Faulkner

If you want to build a ship, don't herd people together to collect wood and don't assign them
tasks and work but rather, teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."
                           -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery