[CT Birds] Bluff Point +

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 5 14:34:21 EDT 2013

from Tom Auer, Jake Musser, Phil Rusch, and Glenn Williams:
10/5/13 - Stonington, private property - CLAY-COLORED SPARROW and four WHITE-CROWNED SPARROWS

Bluff Point was pretty slow this morning, with very little morning flight at the "hot corner". There were birds in the northern end of the park and we ended up with seven species of warbler including a Blackpoll that Russ Smiley saw but we did not. There were a lot of yellow-rumps The most interesting bird was probably a Peregrine Falcon.  Barn Island was very quiet for passerines, but we did have a Lesser Yellowlegs flyover, as well as a kestrel on the way down Palmer Neck Road.

Glenn Williams