[CT Birds] OT: Leatherback Turtle on beach at Milford

Lynn Jones lynnjones11 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 13:07:24 EDT 2013

After Steve Spector's report of this turtle yesterday I did pass along the
info to a colleague who contact people at Mystic (searesearch.org)  They
were going to notify their stranding coordinator.  I'm not sure where it
went from there but I was told they are the group who deals with these
creatures.

--
Lynn A. Jones
Museum Assistant