[CT Birds] Leatherback Turtle hatching video (OT) but worth watching!

mcavallero1 at comcast.net mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 9 22:20:24 EDT 2013

Birders and nature lo ving friends:
Given the sad post about the dead leatherback turtle found today, I thought posting a link to th is awesome video of hatching leatherback baby turtles may be of interest and cheer people up - Nature is awesome! This was sent to me last night by a dear birding friend - talk about timing!
enjoy watching this miracle of nature - hope the link works and folks can view this.
Mona Cavallero
West Hartford, CT

S ome guys were walking on the beach and came upon a small depression in the sand. Watch what happens.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=564407943626810