[CT Birds] NY Birders Conference & 66th Annual Meeting of the New York State Ornithological Association

Shaibal Mitra Shaibal.Mitra at csi.cuny.edu
Thu Oct 10 19:55:43 EDT 2013

Connecticut birders,

The New York Birders Conference & 66th Annual Meeting of the New York State Ornithological Association will convene November 1-3 at the Long Island Marriott in Uniondale, Nassau County, NY.

Hosted by the Queens County Bird Club, this year's conference will be our first in many years to be held on Long Island, and interest is running high.

Our program offers field trips, workshops, and an impressive array of talks and scientific paper presentations. Saturday's banquet is a great opportunity to catch up with old friends from across the Sound, and features keynote speaker James Currie, of Birding Adventures TV.

Detailed information about the conference, including how to register, can be found at:

http://nybirdersconference.wordpress.com/

Shai Mitra
Bay Shore, NY

CSI has been ranked one of America's Best Colleges 2014<http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/regional-universities-north/top-public/spp+50/page+2> (North East Public) by US News and World Report.